- All children when given love, support, education, guidance, and structure can reach their unique potential.
- A nurturing, caring, non-judgmental, therapeutic community fosters results for the clients we serve, as well as ourselves.
- Individuals learn differently and through a wide range of experiences can express their unique intelligence, talent, and ability.
- Trust – be honest, consistent, and fair
- Helping others – encourage teamwork, consistency, and commitment
- Education – realize that education is the key to future opportunities
- Mutual respect – treat others how we wish to be treated
- Empowerment – shared decision-making and encourage individual initiative
- Self-worth – provide opportunities for success and recognize achievements
However complex and sometimes daunting the challenges of the children we serve, Haynes Family of Programs has a proven history of providing programs that strengthen the mind and spirit of children with special needs. All of our children are diagnosed with one or more of the following:
- Learning disabilities
- Sensory processing disorders
- Asperger’s Disorder
- Pervasive Developmental Disability (PDD)
- Speech and language impairment
- Emotional and behavioral challenges
Due to the nature and severity of our children’s disabilities, we provide each child with constant emotional support and specialized educational instruction.
Boys and girls attending our state certified K-12 non-public school range in age from 5 to 22.
Our Therapeutic Residential program is available to boys 7 to 17, while the Transitional Living Program serves young men ages 18 to 24.
Parents are able to enhance their children’s educational instruction and individual development through our community outreach program and mental health services, which support children with disabilities, their siblings, and their parents.