- A beneficial environment where students can develop academic and social skills
- Transition and life skills training
- Weekly counseling with licensed therapists
- Fast Forward Reading Program
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- High School program that simulates public high school
- Graduating students are connected to Department of Rehabilitation
- Assistance with college and financial aid applications
Our curriculum is highly individualized, hands-on, and designed to address the specific needs of each student. Based on their unique learning potential, students are placed on a traditional diploma track, a GED (General Educational Development) track, or in a community-based learning program with a Certificate of Completion.
The goal of Renaissance is to provide a positive environment where students can develop academic, social, and vocational skills that will enable them to transition independently and successfully into the mainstream of school, work, and/or independent living.