Renaissance Residential Program
Haynes Family of Programs has over 75 years of experience providing the highest quality residential care to adolescents in need of intensive supportive services. The Renaissance Residential Program at Haynes is a holistic, therapeutically centered, trauma-informed, and culturally sensitive residential program providing services to male youth ages 12 to 17 years old.
Renaissance Residential Program provides individualized compassionate services that meet each child where they are at in their personal journey. Our dedicated team establishes personalized goals, develops an individualized treatment plan, and partners together with each child to reach their full potential.
- The program includes:
- Therapeutic and trauma-informed residential care
- Integrated Nonpublic school with Renaissance Community Prep
- Intensive mental health counseling, including individual, group, and family therapy
- Case management services
- Vocational training, including workforce development, automotive care, internships
- Independent living skills development
- Recreational activities, including a full gymnasium, sports fields, and pool
- Family days and visitation
- Community engagement and activities